Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bridal Fair Drawing Winners!

These past two weeks have been nuts blogettes! The Sunday before last I did the Menomonee Bridal Fair (had a blast), that following Wednesday I traveled out to New Jersey, I arrived back on Saturday evening, and did the Metropolis Bridal Fair the next day (also had a blast)! PHEW! It was awesome.

Anyways! Needless to say, I have finally picked my winners from the drawings at BOTH fairs! Thanks for patiently waiting :)

Since I am crazy and can't pick just one....I randomly picked 3. There are winners from both fairs, so don't worry, I didn't leave anyone out.

Drum roll please (wouldn't it be awesome if you actually drum rolled there?)....


Yay! Shout out to Nicole, Rebecca, and Sara for being awesome and winning (even though it was random) :) Still, you are awesome.

You will hear from me soon-woot woot!

In the meantime, are you getting all those behind-the-scenes looks of my biz on Instagram? Follow here!

Be loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment