Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Heart Would Burst...Seriously.

As a few of you already know, (and have been so supportive with) the ballot is out for Wisconsin Bride Magazine’s ‘BEST OF’ 2014! Do you know what a crazy honor it would be to receive ‘Best of Invitations’ for this? IT WOULD BE CRAZY. Voting ends on March 2nd, so there is just less than a week to show your support/blow my mind/make my heart burst...seriously. 

I am so grateful, blessed, and quite frankly humbled, by the amount of love and support I have received from my family, friends, and clients.  This past year has been a ridiculously amazing journey, filled with lots of laughs, lots of glitter, and lots of lessons. Though I may have been in the wedding industry for some time, taking the leap to owning and operating my own small biz has been the scariest and best decision I’ve made.  I wouldn’t trade the experiences and relationships I have gained for anything, let alone the awesome benefits of working in my pjs (and no one knowing if I didn’t shower. Shhhhh.). 



This vote would mean the world to me. Really. To even be considered is a huge honor!

Would you mind taking 2 minutes of your time and casting your vote here? Just put ‘Andra Delores Design’ in for ‘Top of Tiara’ and ‘Best Invitations,’ and my day/week/year will be made.  Also, you need to vote for a total of 6 other vendors, so if you need any ideas, don’t hesitate to shoot me an email (hello@andradeloresdesign.com).  I know a lot of amazing vendors that would appreciate the vote as well!

So many hugs to you all right now. xoxo.


Be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment