Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jessica + Quinn

Jessica and Quinn's stationery was SUCH an honor to design, because back in the day (and I'm talking awkward-Josie-grossie-middle-school-days), Quinn and I went to school together.  Having gone to different colleges after High School, we naturally lost touch a bit, but reconnected when Quinn told me he was engaged (to the sweetest girl, I might add).

Jessica, Quinn, and I met up at a coffee shop in my hometown, and chatted new jobs, new homes, and oh yea, weddings :) They were planning a gorgeous and oh-so-elegant ceremony and reception.

Their stationery matched their heart totally, and I couldn't be more pleased with how they came out :) The elegant design, paired with the deep purples and silvery paper? Yep. Spot. On.

So happy for you Jessica and Quinn!







No comments:

Post a Comment