Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wisconsin Bride Magazine: Blog Feature

Happy Wednesday friends. It's mid-week (ummm when did that happen?). This week has been filled with wrapping up two suites so far, and so many more day of details.  This is my favorite part! When everything is printed, looking gorg, and in the hands of my oh-so-loved clients.

Anyways! The real reason I started this post, is to let you know that I have been featured in Wisconsin Bride Magazine's online blog-a sweet space filled with inspiration, real weddings, tips, and so much more (not like the 'as-seen-on-tv' products though...).  This is even more exciting, because this summer, my work with be featured in their actual magazine that is sold in stores. Yep! Shiny pages and all. This girl is pumped.


I feel so blessed to be doing what I love daily, so to get this little blog feature is such an honor. Huge shout-out to my family, friends, and followers/supporters of my little Northern WI biz.  I probably don't thank you enough, so I'm giving you a huge virtual hug (and kiss if you are my East Coast Main Squeeze reading this...).


PHEW! Ok-enough of my rambling! Read the feature here :)

And huge thanks to my girl Jenna Leigh, for her beautiful photographs of my work! High-fives and hugs to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment