Thursday, June 12, 2014

Less Doubts, More Dreams

Less is More Series | Week 7

Hi blogettes! Today's post is all about dreaming.  Recently, I met a cute little lady at a coffee shop (for real, our story is serendipitous), we became instant best friends (we share a love of pretty things and Disney...it was fate), and immediately, we started dreaming of big things that we could do together with business.

...you see, I'm a dreamer.  Naturally, I tend to be already thinking of the next thing I could be working on, designing, starting, etc.  At times, this can be overwhelming, because my entrepreneurial heart is one that loves dreams...BIG dreams.  Dreams like starting a business when you're 22 and fresh out of college.  Dreams like working from home in my pjs, and only having to shower if it's absolutely necessary (thank GOD for dry shampoo!).  Dreams like having the freedom to travel and work from half-way across the country (or world for that matter).

But you see, with these dreams, come doubts.  LOTS of doubts.

Am I good enough? Do I have enough of a 'following?' Will people like my product? Do people actually read my blog?  UGH. <insert a million other doubts here>

We all do it to ourselves. We are so capable of dreaming big dreams one second, and the next crushing them.  It's almost ironic how much we are our own worst enemies. Amen?

Let's commit to one another: Less Doubts, More Dreams.

Let's commit to one another that more of our dreams will come to fruition, because I know that there are some kick-booty (I'm so politically correct ;) ) dreams out there that are just waiting to take flight.

Is there a dream you can't wait to make happen? Tell me here! Let's chat and encourage one another...because I'm super dreaming that this new business venture I was telling you about (don't worry-this would be alongside designing wedding stationery!) becomes real :)

Be loved,
Andra

Read more from the Less is More Series here and here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andra!

    I enjoy your bubbly blog - no doubt about it!

    My dream is to manage my Etsy shop successfully as a second source of income (and enjoyment) - without losing my love for my crafts! It is SO easy to doubt and lose motivation, especially when gratification isn't instantaneous.

    Best of luck with the potential venture! Can't wait to hear about it!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky!

      Thanks for reading! :) I appreciate you more than I can voice <3

      Love your dream! You can SO do this. Keep me posted as we venture through this together! :)

      Be loved.

      Delete