Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Engagement pics pre-engagement...yes, this happened

My sweet blogettes :)

A couple weeks before the East Coast Main Squeeze and I jetted off to Italy (and got engaged!), we had a super fun shoot with my dear friends over at Booth Photographics.  Stephanie and Stephen are the cutest married couple like...ever...and their love for one another is reflected in their art.  With this shoot, they captured Brent and I perfectly.  They know how to bring out the giggles, the sweet smiles, and the overall lovey-dovey-ness in all of us.  Brent and I felt so natural around them, and they guided our shoot with natural poses, not those artificial "put your hands here...look this way..." type of direction.

You can probably see for yourself, Brent and I are head-over-heels for this wedding photography duo! To Stephanie and Stephen, thank you.  Thank you for sharing your gifts with the world.  You are an amazing blessing...not only with friendship, but also as fellow wedding industry peeps (yes, peeps).

And yes, this shoot was absolutely my excuse to wear a pretty floral headpiece, tulle, and red lipstick. What more can a girl ask for? (plus that sweet hunk of eye candy next to me? Not too shabby of a day...)

Also, for the record: These were not intended to be pre-engagement pictures, but as you can imagine, they led to a lot of questions and suspicions... ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment