Thursday, April 3, 2014

#TBT : Green Wedding Shoes feature

For anyone that knows me, they know that small world connections are....well...kind of 'my thing.' Seriously though, if I've just met you, I will find a small world connection with you, somehow, some way.  So when I was hanging with my East Coast Main Squeeze last summer, he mentioned that there was a photographer friend of his from New Jersey that I would really connect with...turns out this friend of his is Miss Jessica from Jessica Oh Photography.

After a few, "say what?! 's" from me, I told him that I had been following her business (like the true creeper McCreeperson I am) for awhile on Facebook! I knew I would have to connect with her at some point, and shoot her an email.

Well, just a few short weeks later, Jessica posted that she was looking for a stationer to work with on an upcoming shoot.  BOOM. I shot her an email, and it was instant biz (and friendship) love. And don't worry, I explained my creeper status (and small world connection) to her. 

She told me about this upcoming elopement that she was shooting...in a forest.  I was sold! 

The couple, Shawn and Marine, eloped in a forest fairytale, complete with woodland creatures, cozy blankets, SNOW, and the cutest details you will ever see.  I was honored to be apart of it.

To top it all off: we were featured on Green Wedding Shoes! Visit it here to see more details from this snowy winter forest elopement! :)













photography: Jessica Oh Photography // makeup: Makeup by Dana Marie // bouquet: Bohemian Bouquets // announcement: Andra Delores Design // marine’s dress: Modcloth // marine’s sweater + boots: Anthropologie //  // location: The Poconos, Pennsylvania



No comments:

Post a Comment